Honeywell HYF023W Tower Fan looks refined. The classic white touch looks incredible and can go well with your house’s basic interior. The name itself mentions it as a comfort control cooling fan with wide area cooling. It promises comfort level due to some extra functionalities that have been added.
- Product Weight: 8.4 pounds
- Product manufacturer: Helen of Troy
- Model Number: HYF023W
- Made In: China
- Height: 32 Inches
- Available Colors: White
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 7.5 x 32.2 inches
- Rating Voltage: 110 V
Features of Honeywell HYF023W Tower Fan
- LED display with electric control keys
- 3 different speed setting and oscillation
- Automatic shut off timer at 1, 2, 4 & 8 hours
- Ergonomic control buttons
- Very easy to assemble and it takes only five minutes
- Easy to move
Deep Analysis of this Honeywell Tower Fan
As mentioned earlier the design looks elegant. The color combination looks classic, but there are chances of it standing out when placed in living room.
Also, the white color is more prone to appear dusty and unclean. The design is simple in terms of its outer appearance. The part that connects the main body to the base is a simple straight cylinder.
Overall the product looks reasonably good and well made. The design is more suitable for office use (for a formal interior) but can go well with home use as well.
It’s a three-speed tower fan. The three-speed variation is enough to control the flow. The LED panel on top of the fan is mild.
It does not hurt the eyes and so you don’t have to worry about piercing LED lights disturbing your sound sleep. The fan has got oscillation and standstill mode as you find in most of the other tower fans.
An additional and attractive feature is the timer which allows you to automatically turn off the fan after a particular time span. The maximum time limit available is 8 hours which is pretty satisfactory.
The time for turning off the fan is distributed as 1, 2, 4 and 8 hours. The buttons on the panel are sturdy to use. The interface is simple and user-friendly.
The fan is powerful and is capable of cooling a large sized room. There is no remote controller available for this tower fan.
Honeywell HYF023W Tower Fan is quite user-friendly. The control panel interface is quite easy to operate. There are 4 buttons and few indicators to show the settings.
The timer is of great help and is divided into four-time spans. The size is small and it weighs less in comparison to other similar products, which makes it easy to accommodate in a room or change its place.
The panel lights are not too sharp for the eyes, so would not bother you when in a dark room. It has got a reasonably good cooling capacity and can keep even a big room cool.
The assembly of the fan is very easy and can be done effortlessly. No extra equipment or expert help is needed for this purpose.
The design of this Honeywell Tower Fan is sturdy and durable. As opposed to control panel failure in most other tower fans, Honeywell HYF023W Tower Fan comes with a comparatively simple and strong panel.
The body of the panel is capable of taking mild impacts. The fan works exceptionally well even after prolonged use. Though the noise level increases a bit (as in few cases) after some time even then it is not too noisy.
The noise level is very less in comparison to several other products in the market that are available in this range. You can have a sound sleep with the tower fan around.
There is a complaint about a small rattling noise after many weeks of operation but it won’t bother you much. There are also few complaints on little bit noise at highest speed.
Nevertheless, there will be some level of noise if you are operating any fan at high speed, so this complaint can be overlooked.
The overall performance of Honeywell HYF023W Tower Fan has been satisfactory. It delivers cool air and is powerful. It is suitable and recommended for a large sized room.
The panel is exceptionally built well with mild LEDs and is strong enough for the long run. There is no remote controller but the timer feature can save you the efforts of turning it off and therefore will perform have the function of a remote control.
In fact, it is way better because, in the case of a remote control, you need to wake up in order to turn it off whereas, with a timer, you can enjoy an uninterrupted sleep.
More Post Recommended for You:
- Best Window Fan That You Can Use In Home
- Top 10 Pedestal Fan Of This Year
- Top Rated Bathroom Fan For Luxurious Bath
- The quality of Honeywell HYF023W is excellent but it’s inexpensive and affordable for your home or office.
- Very easy to clean and use.
- It takes only 10 minutes to assemble the parts of the fan and the instructions image provided in the user manual is very clear.
- The height of the fan is perfect. It’s constructed with quality plastic materials.
- Automatic shut-off is a money saver. Set up the timer for your kids for 2-3 hours and it will automatically shut off after the time exceed.
- It covers very small space to blow the cool air. So this fan is perfect for small room or dorm.
- Little bit noisy but not intolerable.
- This fan doesn’t have a temperature control option and thermostat feature.
- How much power these tower fans consume?
Answer: This fan consumes 31 watts on the low-speed setting, 34 watts on medium and 38 watts on the high-speed setting.
- Where can I use this fan?
Answer: You can use this fan in home, office or in a dorm. But remember it can cover the small area. So you have to choose it for a small room or use two fans instead of one if the room is big.
- Does this tower fan come with remote control?
Answer: This Honeywell tower fan model doesn’t have any remote control.
So in short, Honeywell HYF023W Tower Fan is quite satisfactory. The timer and control panel durability is something that makes it different when compared to other tower fans in the same price range. Still, it is better to check out other products in the same range before making a decision. It is a good product for an affordable price.