Looking for a perfect machine that can be the best alternative to your home or office on this hot and burning summer? Then you are on right path and place. A Dyson tower fan will be the best solution for you and your family to cool the body temperature and make yourself comfortable. Dyson is a reputed company, and they bless us w
Dyson AM07 Tower Fan Review – Most Updated and Best Version of Dyson tower fan
Dyson tower fan reviews have given Dyson AM07 tower fan good feedback, but how good is it really when used on a regular basis? We decided to take a closer look at this tower fan and whether it really lives up to the hype or not. We will start by looking at its features and look at the pros and cons as well.
Features Dyson AM07 Tower Fan
We will start this Dyson air multiplier review by examining its features. Dyson AM07 tower fan uses a special air multiplier technology, allowing it to accelerate air movement through an opening. When the fan is turned on, a stream of air is pulled in from the area around it. Once the air is drawn, it is pushed through the fan. The end result of all this is the fan draws air in and produces a soothing airflow. If you’ve been wondering how does Dyson fan work, now you know how.
Now let’s take a look at AM07 tower fan other features:
- Airflow Setting: ten settings control oscillation and airflow.
- Remote Control: The unit comes with a remote control which you’ll use to control the fan. It’s a very handy and responsive too.
- Automatic tip-over shut off: this is a safety feature that reduces the possibility of accidents.
- Sleep Timer: the fan comes with a timer so you can program the fan just the way you want it.
- Cooling Air Capacity: This Dyson fan review is designed for full-sized rooms, i.e. 14 x 20” or so, but it depends on the environment as well.
- Speed Setting: there are 10-speed options, so you have full control.
When you consider all its features, it’s not hard to see why this has become very popular with a lot of customers. While it is feature packed, the fan is easy to use and convenient, but there are other reasons why it’s worth considering. Some people may look at the Dyson AM07 as a luxury fan, but once you get used to it, you will see that it is more of a necessity than anything else.
What Makes the Dyson AM07 the Best Tower Fan?
This Dyson tower fan review can start by saying the unit is compact, measuring only 9.1 x 9.1 x 39.6 inches and weighing 9 pounds. In spite of its size, the fan is capable of cooling down a good sized room. With an air intake of 4 inches from the base, it’s good enough for use, not just indoors but outdoors as well.
This Dyson AM07 review can also point out that it’s safe to use. Unlike a traditional tower fan, it doesn’t have any blades that could result in an injury. Another common complaint with regular fans is the airflow gets choppy, but not here as the airflow is smooth and consistent.
Another thing we have to point out is the Dyson AM07 is compact and easy to use. Whereas other tower fans take up a lot of space, this one doesn’t. Furthermore, its airflow is so powerful that you can set it in a corner and it will generate high velocity but cool air.
Then there’s the matter of cleaning and maintenance: Dyson AM07 tower fan doesn’t need frequent cleaning as it runs efficiently. However if the time comes that you do need to clean Dyson AM07, it’s easy and safe. With regular tower fans, it is difficult and dangerous because of the blades.
To sum up the benefits:
- The fan does not have fast-spinning blades, so you don’t have to worry about children getting injured
- The fan air multiplier provides cool, refreshing air
- It’s lower energy use does not compromise its air efficiency
- The airflow is uninterrupted
Why Should You Choose the Dyson AM07 Tower Fan?
Dyson AM07 has specially designed air channels, so airflow is quieter than the previous versions. And if you’ve been having trouble sleeping due to the noise, you’re going to like Dyson AM07 because it’s quiet.
There are other reasons why you should choose this fan:
- This Dyson bladeless fan review can also point out this fan doesn’t use as much energy as other fans. This is possible because the turbulence has been reduced.
- It Comes with two years warranty for labor and parts.
- The fan timer is highly customizable: you can adjust the settings and have it turned off at intervals from 15 mins to every 9 hours.
- The remote control has been magnetized so you can store it on the tower fan conveniently.
This fan doesn’t just look stylish but is very efficient too: because of the way it has been engineered it can produce smooth and powerful air, but as mentioned earlier it doesn’t use a lot of power or energy.
Then we have to consider the features: aside from the remote control, the timer works as well as advertised, and the LED digital display is clear and easy to read. With regards to the speed settings, ten might seem like overkill for some, but it’s actually very efficient and ideal for users who want full control over a fan’s speed.
The multiple speed settings also mean you can control the noise level of the fan. The lower settings have very little noise and that suits most people fine. However there are those who prefer a bit of noise while they sleep, so if you’re among those, just turn the speed up.
- Runs quietly
- Multiple airflow settings give you complete control
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Easy to use
- You control most of the functions via remote only
- A few customers say it doesn’t have the capacity to cool very large rooms
Dyson AM02 Tower Fan Review – The Older Version of Dyson Tower Fan Family
The Dyson tower fan AM02 is a fan with no blades is the latest addition to the British brand’s collection of eye-catchy air multipliers. Unlike a conventional fan that has blades, which chop the air before it hits you causing unpleasant buffeting, Dyson tower fan uses air multiplier technology to intensify air 16 times as compared to the conventional fan and it generates an uninterrupted flow of smooth air. It has no blades, so no buffeting. It is best as compared to the conventional fan and the customer has given best Dyson tower fan reviews.
Key features of Dyson AM02 Tower Fan
- Air Multiplier technology: Dyson AM02tower fan has air multiplier technology to create a powerful stream of continuous airflow.
- Bladeless design: As Dyson Tower Fan does not have blades, like other air multipliers, an airflow output is not interrupted by buffeting. The results are magnificent and as it has no blades that mean no safety hazards to the straying fingers of youngsters
- Oscillation control: Airflow can be directed around the room. It can be activated through on fan control or by the remote. It covers a nearly 90-degree angle which spread the cooling effect across the whole room and not just only in specific parts.
- Whisper-quiet: As it is bladeless when you start the Dyson AM02 it won’t make much noise.
The Dyson AM02 Tower Fans review based on its functioning and features
- The size of Dyson AM02 is 36.5x 7.48 x 4.33 inches (H x W x D) in size and occupy less space in your room, and its weight is only 3.39 kg which makes it extremely mobile
- It has magnetized remote which you can place on the top of the unit for the safe storage, and you can control and adjust the fan speed and oscillation
- It has 10-speed settings, and you can set the fan speed as you want if you set it to highest it will be a little bit noisy.
- You can also set sleep timer of intervals ranging from 15 minutes to 9 hours, and this function is the best way to save power
- Dyson AM02 Tower Fan has ten precise airflow setting and also the airflow direction can be controlled with
- It is easy to clean as there are no grills and no blades
- Impressive cooling abilities
- Unbuffered, smooth airflow
- Stylish, futuristic design
- A little noisy
- No tilt function
Though it is called a bladeless fan, the Dyson Air Multiplier has blades within; they are hidden inside the pedestal stand. So this section of the fan draws up to 5.28 gallons of air per second. In addition to the blades in pedestal stand, it also makes use of a brushless electric motor that rotates the nine asymmetrically-designed blades. This provides precise control of the speed of the fan and the pedestal motor adds an extra push to the fast flowing air and shoots it up into the ring portion of the fan.
Sir James Dyson Explains The Whole Working Mechanism
From the Dyson air multiplier review, it is clear that this fan is worth buying and this fan works well and will last for a longer time.