Using an air circulator fan is very advantageous since they are very powerful and efficient to flow cool air in the whole room. They can cover each and every corner of a big to medium size room as most of the air circulator fan models are blessed with pivoting or oscillating head.
Using a good quality air circulator fan along with your air conditioner in your home or office or apartment can help us to increase the efficiency of AC, and moreover, helps us to cut electricity cost as well.
Finding perfect is circulator fan is not an easy task. You have considered many things while buying one for your home. To confine your search, we have brought the top 10 best air circulator fans that are spot on in their business.
Top 8 Best Air Circulator Fan of 2019
Number 1: Vornado 293 Heavy-Duty Air Circulator Fan
- It is specially designed to cover a room of 100 feet in length. Thanks to the engineers of Vornado, they equipped this fan with Vortex Technology.
- Dust resist metal construction make it more durable fan.
- Assemble in the USA
- Three-speed setting option for air control of 950, 1220 and 1500 RPM respectively for the low, medium and high setting.
- 5 years of Warranty
It is one of the best and amazing looking air circulator fan so far we have ever seen. It will perform like a rock star both in summer and winter. You will find numerous reason why it is the best air circulator fan picked by our experts.
You can’t deny how much dollars it may save during the summer season if you use it to circulate the cool air along with an AC (air conditioner). You can use it in winter too. It can be used to circulate the heat coming out from your space heater to the specific room (where the heater is placed) to the whole apartment. Vornado 293, the powerhouse of the fan, is not loud and so it will not disturb you while you are working or watching a TV show.
One can be pulled off this fan considering the price and after purchasing, nobody will regrate either. This Vornado air circulator fan is durable also. The motor of this fan is permanently lubricated. So, you don’t have to open it for oiling the motor. Moreover, the metal construction makes this fan one of the sturdiest fan and it is a challenge to break this fan with hand.
- Come up with nice, long and heavy power cord
- Easy to clean
- Attractive design
- Easy to move around one room to another
- Size is great and construction is very sturdy
- Very quiet in operation
- Relatively expensive
- The body is not fully made of metals. Some parts are made of plastic and these plastic parts are flimsy and easily breakable.
- No remote control available
- It can’t oscillate
- Engineered with Vornado’s signature Vortex Technology.
- It comes with four variable speed-changing options. The RPM of the highest speed is 1375 and the lowest speed is 600.
- The grill of this fan is twisted so that air can travel in whole room effortlessly.
- Heavy contoured blades ensure heavy air flow.
- 5 years of Guarantee
Air circulating fan that acquired the second spot in our top ten list is another air circulator fan of Vornado. Like Vornado 293, this Vornado air circulator fan also performs amazingly. This fan is made of plastic, only handle is made of chrome metal.
Though there is dissimilarity in the construction of the both Vornado 293 and Vornado 660, both are very powerful and performance is very similar. It can cool a small to medium size room and can be placed easily anywhere as the footprint is not big. It is not an oscillating fan and we know many of us to like to have an oscillating fan. But, this fan circulates the air in the whole room so nicely that you will not think about it. Speed setting knob works perfectly and seems like it very sturdy also. The knob is user-friendly and can be controlled easily. This is why it doesn’t have any remote control.
- It is well made although it is constructed with plastic
- Very compact in size
- Aesthetically it looks stylish
- Base comes with rubber feet’s so the fan will not move easily when it is running
- Easy to clean
- It doesn’t create wobble as the base is very large
- Saves electricity bill
- High and medium speed setting in loud. But, you will not face any problem with the sound while it is running at low-speed settings.
- Price is a bit expensive
- No remote control
- Doesn’t oscillate
Number 3: Holmes Blizzard Rotating Fan
- 3-speed setting and 2 breeze setting summing a total of 5 options to control airflow for optimal cooling comfort.
- It has built with auto shut off timer
- The grill of this fan can rotate which increase the airflow of the fan by 40%.
- Very convenience to use as it has remote control
Holmes Blizzard fan is the number one best selling air circulator fan on Amazon. The price and features of this fan are so fascinating that nobody can’t help but buying it. It is one of perfect fan that you can be used along with air conditioner in daylight and solo bed fan at night. It is so much powerful that you will get cool at a very short time and you need to turn it off or oscillate it after half an hour.
Oscillating Mechanism of Holmes Blizzard air circulation fan is pretty amazing and magical. Rather moving the fan physically side by side as other traditional fan does, it revolves the grill 360°. As the grill of this fan is curved, current of air goes through the surrounding rather targeting fixed direction. We have never seen such kind of oscillating mechanism in other fans.
Control panel is located in the top right. Buttons symbols are easy to read and very easy to use. Also, you will get a remote control with it.
- Pretty quiet fan
- Takes very small space
- It has remote control
- Lightweight and easy portable
- Affordable price
- Easy to clean
- It has a carry handle
- It wobbles. It is not stable when operating.
- Range of remote control isn’t great
- Bigger in height
Number 4: Vornado 630 Mid-Size Whole Room Air Circulator Fan
- Come with parented Vortex technology
- 3-speed control options
- Multi-direction airflow
- Built with specially design spiral grill
- 5 years’ warranty
- Deep pitch blades ensure a good amount of air flow
This Vornado air circulator fan model is pretty much similar to the Vornado 660 air circulator fan. Price of this fan is lower than Vornado 660 because this fan isn’t as powerful as Vornado 660. Vornado 630 can cover airflow up to 70 feet elsewhere Vornado 660 cover 100 feet that we discussed earlier. Other than this, both fans features, structure and performance are very similar.
- One of the reliable fan for the small size room
- Low-level noise
- Affordable price
- Base is stable
- Very good air circulation capacity
- No remote control available
- Can’t oscillate
- Not too much powerful
Number 5: Lasko 3300 Wind Machine Fan
- It offers three high-speed setting options
- Sturdily built-in carry handle make it more portable
- No need to assemble
- You can direct the airflow of this circulator anywhere you needed. You can rotate this machine 180 straight up or down or any direction you like.
Lasko is one of the well-known American fan manufacturing brand. Their fans are very cheap in price but full of attractive features that one can’t deny grabbing it. You will not get any other top quality air circulator fan at this price. This fan blows pretty good air and it is capable of cooling a good size room especially the living room. All the features work very well as they describe on their website. This fan creates vibration when it runs at full speed. This kind of vibration occurs because there is no rubber in base feet so that they can reduce the vibration of the fan.
- Blows the air very well
- Very quiet at high speed
- The built-in carry handle is very comfortable to grab
- Pivot housing make It more flexible to use since you can change the air flow direction comfortably
- Become dusty too offend
- Made of cheap plastic
- The power cord is not too long
- The packaging is not good
Number 6: Vornado 783 Whole Room Air Circulator Fan
- Built with parented Vortex Technology
- Can blow air up to 100 feet
- 5 years of warranty
- You can change the height of this pedestal fan to 28’’ or 40’’.
- Perhaps, you can use it a multi-directional fan because you can tilt the head of the fan 180°.
- Three-speed setting option for running it in suitable air flow according to adjusting the outside temperature.
- The grill of this fan is very easy to disassemble so you can clean it effortlessly
Another Vornado air circulator in our top ten list. This fan has achieved the number six position in our roundup. Vornado has a very good reputation producing quality and good looking air circulator fan. They did total justify with this fan model also. Like other Vornado fan, it is good looking, come with Vortex Technology and can cool the room very quickly. To get it, you need to cost 120$-130$ depending on the current offers. After purchasing this fan, you will not regret and it is the only pedestal air circulator fan in our roundup. At 42 inches’ height, this air circulator fan is specially built to use as a bedroom fan.
- Construction is very durable
- Excellent airflow capacity
- Relatively low in noise
- Eye-catching outlook
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Long and expensive power cord comes also with fuse
- Too much noise at high-speed setting
- No remote controller
- Fan control panel located on the back of the fan which is not convenient to operate
Number 7: Honeywell HT-908 Turbo Force Room Air Circulator Fan
- It is blessed with aerodynamic turbo design which helps this fan to maximize the air flow
- It can be tilt upward. Come with 90-degree pivot head.
- It can move air up to 32 feet
- It has three-speed setting options
Another cheapest air circulator fan option for those are looking for a fan at a reasonable price. As the price of this fan isn’t high, you may not think it is not built at top-notch quality. But, luckily this air circulator fan very good at its business. Another plus point is that Honeywell is a famous fan manufacturing brand and they don’t compromise with the quality of the fan. They play fair with is Honeywell air circulator fan too.
Coming back to the performance, although the fan is little, it can move a high volume of air. It has the potential to cool you even the outside temperature is 75-80. Its size is perfect, not too big neither too small, so one can place it anywhere they wish without facing too much hassle. Furthermore, it can be used as both a table or floor fan since it is very compact.
- Ridiculously quiet fan. We can say one of the quietest air circulator fans.
- Versatile in size
- Good air circulation
- Made of sturdy plastic materials
- Cheap price
- Doesn’t pivot down to the ground direction
- Very difficult to find the control buttons as both the fan and buttons are black
- Hinge is not strong. It’s very flimsy.
- No remote control
Number 8: Lasko High-Velocity Quick Mount Fan
- Three powerful speed setting choice
- No assembly needed for this fan
- It has a built-in carry handle
- Pivots to blow air in multi-direction
- Very high-velocity air flow
- Metal body
Though it is a wall mount fan, you can use it as a floor fan since it comes with special design legs. The fan is so big that it will stay wherever you place it. This fan is specially designed for garage or warehouse or something that is too big. It is heavy duty and high-velocity fan. Don’t buy Lasko high-velocity quick mount fan if you are searching a fan for your living room or bedroom. Since you can be able to tolerate the sound of this fan and loudness of fan is the sound of the heavy blowing of air.
- Easy to install
- Very powerful
- Well-constructed fan
- Stable on the floor
- Lightweight compared to the size of the fan
- Very loud
- Bit expensive
So, you know which are the best air circulator fan in the market. Vornado is the best brand for air circulator fan but they are a little bit expensive. But, they worth the value as their features are very attractive. You can choose from other options too. Whatever is your choice, we recommend purchasing one that fulfills your need and requirements.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: